Saturday 2 April 2016

Twickenham Tea Shop

Rosie's Delightful Chai

Today I found a new little tea shop in the middle of Twickenham. Down a tiny cobbled street , (Church Street), I came upon this ...






It was so tiny and quaint, (and used to be another tiny quaint cup cake shop), that I decided to give it a try. I love tea and at any opportunity can be trying out a new tea shop. It was really small and yet hugely delightful. Here are a few pics to tempt you ...



Tea and scones later








I loved all the inspiring quotes along the walls - all about the pleasures of tea! The Alexander Pope one I liked most of all.







Back of Mr Whizz Kid in the very tiny café








Really enjoyable little Lebanese/Turkish/English tea shop, which also does light lunches. Now back home to another cup of tea with my lovely Emma Bridgewater pottery.



















1 comment:

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.