Monday 18 April 2016

True Detective Series One and Two


Excellent TV Series With Wonderful Music



                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs


We have been totally hooked on a NETFLIX True Detective Series 1 over the past few days. It is hard not to gorge on these series when you find a new one that you enjoy. Woody Harrelson as Martin Hart is just brilliant and Matthew McConaghuey as Rustin Cohle is the most sublime actor I have ever seen. My son tells me that he has been around for ages but this is my first viewing of him in action. Do take a look. I have discovered that the Series 1 is available for sale on Amazon - and even better news that there is a Series 2 available there too now. (Rotten Tomatoes score is 97%, which is truly amazing - anything over 75% being deemed hugely watchable). I can't wait for Series 3, which is rumoured to be coming sometime soon.







I  particularly loved the music, which was truly great and varied, each episode throwing up favourites. This one at the end of Series 1 I found just haunting ...



                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohZXA8wvIA













1 comment:

  1. I love woody harrelson - fab in everything I've seen him in!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.