Tuesday 12 April 2016

Designer Cushions



An Exciting Design Pair


HemLive are a wonderfully clever couple of mums who make delightful cushions, lampshades, and other household items. The company consists of Wendy Tompkins and Marilyn Cudmore. I discovered them this weekend in their sweet little shop/summerhouse/chalet at Packhouse Antiques Centre near Farnham in Surrey. They sell here one weekend a month and at other times can be found at various craft fairs around the country and also via their website.



Some of their goodies





I was looking for a special birthday present for a friend, (Happy Birthday Sue), and found the perfect gifts made by them. My friend is a GREAT animal lover and so this cushion and make-up bag was just the right thing for her. Beautifully made from a super linen designer fabric they are just so gorgeous. Do you like them?



Cushion 50cm x 50cm
They also sell ones online at 30cm x 30cm





Matching make-up bag
Beautifully made and with a very pretty lining too



I do hope that she will like these gifts ... also Happy Birthday from a great friend of hers too ...



Top Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Canan
Art by SarahJaneVickery.com

I do so love it when I discover local crafters - the country is awash with very clever people.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.