Thursday 29 November 2012

Air New Zealand And An Unexpected Journey

 
 
What Fun!









This new Hobbit air safety video was the first thing that greeted me on my long trip home via Air New Zealand, (four flights and forty hours door to door - Nelson, New Plymouth, Auckland, Hong Kong, London).  I so enjoyed it and am hoping to see the first of the trilogy of  'The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey'  in the UK when it first appears in our cinemas on December 14th.







"The Hobbit"
J.R. Tolkien



Chapter 1


An Unexpected Party



"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."




x

7 comments:

  1. Lol, well, whatever gets you to pay attention I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun xx waiting for the film xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. Loved the safety video, I'd certainly watch that all the way through if I was on board. I'm looking forward to the film, the Lord of the Rings was brilliant, so I hope this will be as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the video! I am waiting for the release on December 14th here as well. Glad you made it home safely. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.