Thursday 26 July 2012

Too Scary To Contemplate?


Some NASA pics



Have a look at this amazing video from  NASA,  which purports to show just how our world will end.
It shows how the night sky will behave over the next four billion years. The Milky Way is apparently on a head-on-collision course with Andromeda and this will result in the destruction of this planet.

I think we should not worry too much about these beautiful and scary events as we shall all be long gone!


The Sky
Milky Way
Meets Andromeda
3.75 Billion years from now
Total extintion
Don't worry!

Keep calm because you only live once.
Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Crikey, I am just a little perturbed by tomorrow's weather forecast, not sure I can cope with that far away! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 4 billion years you say? Best get prepared then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fireworks show it will be! Sorry I won't be able to make it. All the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.