Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beads And Buttons



Bead Time



Beads

Ribbons
Beads
Strings of beads
Buttons

Notions




I am sure that I have told you all before about this amazing shop -  Beadtime  - in Castle Street, Kingston upon Thames. I was introduced to it six months ago and am now a regular visitor. I make bracelets and necklaces for friends and family and enjoy the ease and cheapness of this craft and also being able to produce pretty gifts for next to nothing in just a very short time. 

Today I made a pretty bracelet for my little friend ...




A so simple bracelet

Beads

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous choice of buttons and beads your very lucky to have this super shop nearby you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, shiny and pretty! I have tons of beads, but haven't used any in ages. Alas, living in a flat I pretty much have to choose 1 craft at a time as I don't have space to have it all out all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh!!!! Annabelle I'm totally jealous of such a beautiful store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the kind of place I wouldn't go with the girls for fear of their 'light fingers'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a jewelry maker's candy store! Love the pretty bracelet you made. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.