Thursday 30 September 2010

Last Nights Supper - Pumpkin Risotto

Last nights dinner worked really well (see earlier blog about Pumpkin Risotto with the recipe) so thought you might like to see the finished result. Very yummy and well worth the effort.

Delicious Pumpkin Risotto

The crispy topping was chunks of fried and browned pumpkin sprinkled with chopped rosemary. This recipe served four but I could almost have eaten the whole of it myself as it was so very tasty! It was thick and creamy and very full flavoured. It took around forty minutes in total to prepare. A lovely all-in-one supper dish. Do give it a try.


Thank you Antonio Carluccio

1 comment:

  1. that looks absolutely wonderful... I can almost smell it from here... can't beat one pot dinners!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.