Wednesday 11 August 2010

Shop Shop Shop

I'm In Love

An amazing new store in London called 'Anthropologie' has me smitten! Apparently lucky people in the States have had it for seventeen years (at much lower prices) and now its here ... and it is wonderful! It is very expensive but the taste levels in every department are simply off the scales. Do pay a visit if you are in London and near to Regent Street ... here are some tasters ...

Blazing Poppies Wallpaper £128

Dreamscape Wallpaper £248
Flora And Fauna Wallpaper £128
Distant Voyage Cushion £28
Towels From £4
And these sweet little spoons, which most definitely belong in my own kitchen!

Spoons £8
Box Of Wonders Necklace £168


Apparently we pay almost double the costs of these items in the American stores, but with shipping taxes we would probably pay the same total cost ... so London it has to be! I think every department is enchanting: the sets, the lights, the flooring, the clothes, the jewellery ... ah!!   I could go on and on and on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.